If you would like to send in a prayer request, you can do so with the form below. If you would like to be added as a recipient to the prayer email, you can also use the form below. Just specify your request in the body of the message.
A Couple of guidelines to follow before you hit send:
- Please make sure that you have permission to send out a request for someone else. Don’t send it if it is personal and you haven’t been given explicit permission.
- Make sure that your prayer requests aren’t just a subtle (or not so subtle) way of asking for money. (I.E., “Oh woe is me! I don’t have any because I spent it all! Pray that someone would give me money!” That’s not really a prayer request, if you’re being honest with yourself.)
- Check your request for spelling and grammar errors, to the best of your ability.
- Remember to follow up with updates so people will know how to continue praying or praising God for His work.
- Please try to keep all requests pertinent to Calvary Chapel of Crook County and the people who call it their home church. (I.E., try to avoid sending stuff like, “My cousin’s wife’s brother’s father-in-law in Germany broke his arm, but he’s doing well now. Pray for him.”)